Nature's Lab L-Arginine HCl, 1500 mg - 90 Capsules
- Supports Vascular Health
- Vital for a variety of biochemical reactions in our bodies
- Supports muscle protein synthesis*
- Supports the health of your blood vessels and circulation*
- Supports vasodilation to enhance blood flow*
Supports Vascular Health*
- L-Arginine is a naturally occurring amino acid vital for a variety of biochemical reactions in our bodies.
- L-Arginine is involved in cell division, immune and cardiovascular functions, insulin, and other substances.*
- Increases nitric oxide which helps support the cardio vascular system. Nitric oxide is a natural substance that the body releases to relax the muscles lining the arteries, which helps to promote healthy circulation and normal blood pressure levels.*
- Also triggers the body to make protein and has been studied for healing wounds, bodybuilding, enhancing sperm production, and preventing tissue wasting in people with critical illnesses.*
- L-Arginine is best absorbed on an empty stomach. If you experience stomach upset, however, try taking it with a little carbohydrate-containing food. (Be sure to choose low glycemic load carbohydrates.) Avoid eating protein at the same time, as this may impair absorption.
- L-arginine is a precursor to nitric oxide, an important molecule that promotes vasodilation (relaxation of the blood vessels), which is important for healthy blood flow*
- Supports healthy circulation*
- High dose L-arginine may help to maintain blood pressure levels already within normal range*
- L-arginine may be a valuable nutrient for men’s sexual health*
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|L-Arginine HCI||1,500 mg||*|
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.