DrVita Alpha Lipoic Acid & Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL - 120 Capsules
- Combat Cellular Degeneration
- Fight Oxidative Stress
- Support Heart Health
- Support Glucose Metabolism
- Support Cognitive Function
What is it?
DrVita’s Alpha Lipoic Acid + Acetyl L-Carnitine compound is an ideal antioxidant regenerator that will energize and protect your body by combating free radicals, unmatched electrons that damage and fatigue your cells.
Why take it?
- Amplify the body’s antioxidant defense*
- Enhance and rejuvenate the antioxidant activity of vitamins C & E and coenzyme Q10*
- Help the body break down carbohydrates that produce energy for your organs*
- Support a decrease in inflammation through its anti-inflammatory properties*
- Fight oxidative stress and support cardiovascular health*
- Help protect muscles from exercise-related stress
- Help maintain healthy blood sugar levels*
- Support enhanced insulin sensitivity and even help manage diabetic neuropathy*
- Support healthy aging – the body’s ability to produce antioxidants decreases overtime*
How does it work?
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is a fat and water-soluble antioxidant that is naturally produced by the body in small amounts and found in every cell.
- It is essential to the smooth functioning of several enzymes involved in glucose and amino acid metabolism.
- In addition to directly combating cell-damaging free radicals, ALA has been shown to increase the free radical fighting abilities of other vitamins, especially vitamin C & E.
- As ALA protects cells, lowers certain cellular toxins, and rebuilds cellular energy, it helps support heart health.
- ALA also supports healthy cognitive function by combating brain-cell degeneration due in part to long term inflammation and oxidation.
- Antioxidants in the body are depleted overtime, but evidence suggests that ALA helps regenerate antioxidants, supporting healthy aging.
- Acetyl L-carnitine (ALC) is synthesized to provide a more bioavailable form of L-carnitine, an important amino acid that works well in conjunction with Alpha Lipoic Acid to support cognition, energy production, and overall glucose health.