Paradise Springs Lavender Oil makes for a perfect lotion for all skin types due to its calming and antiseptic properties. Full of antioxidants, our Lavender Oil Lotion Bars are perfect for moisturizing the skin while leaving behind a soft aroma suitable for daily use.
What You’ll Need:
• 1 cup Shea Butter
• 1 cup White Beeswax Pellets
• Dried Lavender (optional)
• 1 teaspoon Paradise Springs Lavender Essential Oil
• Molds (such as ice cube trays) or these sold on candlescience
1) Combine the beeswax and shea butter in a microwave safe bowl and heat in 1 minute intervals until melted.
2) Stir in 1 teaspoon Lavender Oil. You can adjust this amount to achieve a heavier or lighter scent.
3) If using dried lavender, place at the bottom of your molds, then carefully pour the mixture into the molds evenly.
4) Let dry for two hours. You can speed this up by placing the molds in the refrigerator. Once the bars have set, simply pop them out of the molds and enjoy.