Healthy Hair Serum with Ylang Ylang, Lavender and Rosemary Oil
Support Healthy, Shiny Hair with Paradise Springs Ylang Ylang, Lavender and Rosemary Essential Oil
This serum is perfect for increasing overall hair health. Ylang Ylang Essential Oil works to help detangle hair, promote shine, and stimulates hair growth. Lavender Essential Oil adds a relaxing touch, while Rosemary Essential Oil is also hailed for its hair growing benefits. This recipe can be used year round for hair health, and is a great way to get ready for summer!
What You'll Need:
• 2 ounce glass spray bottle
• Approximately 2 ounces virgin coconut oil
• 22 drops Paradise Springs Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
• 13 drops Paradise Springs Rosemary Essential Oil
• 20 drops Paradise Springs Lavender Essential Oil
1. Fill 2 oz glass spray bottle 3/4 to the top with coconut oil (warm it up a bit to liquefy). For oily hair, you can replace the coconut oil with water.
2. Add Ylang Ylang, Rosemary and Lavender Essential Oils. Apply top to bottle and shake well.
3. To use, spray 2-4 sprays on hair after shower while hair is damp. Massage evenly into hair and scalp.
Click on ingredient images to shop!