DIY Eucalyptus Oil Shower Melts
Enjoy a Spa Day at Home with Paradise Springs Eucalyptus Oil Shower Melts
Paradise Springs Eucalyptus Essential Oil is an easy way to revitalize the senses for a morning boost while enjoying the benefits of aromatherapy on a daily basis in the shower. Transform your shower into an oasis with our Eucalyptus Oil Shower Melts.
What You'll Need:
• 1 cup corn starch
• 2 tablespoons of water
• Mixing bowl, spoon
• 10-15 drops of Paradise Springs
Eucalyptus Essential Oil
• Molds (such as ice cube trays)
1. Combine the Eucalyptus Essential Oil and corn starch in a bowl. Mix well.
2. Add two tablespoons of water. Mix until clumps begin to form, then slowly mix in a few drops of water at a time until you have a smooth paste.
3. Place the mixture in the molds, smooth, and freeze for one hour.
4. To use, place the shower melt on the floor of the shower in a shallow dish or near the drain to keep your shower floor from getting slippery. Enjoy the aromatherapy benefits of invigorating Eucalyptus Essential Oil.